1. Our plan to go to the theme park was postponed. One friend has no budget for it yet and another friend was sick. My excitement vanish. I was planning to experience all the rides. I don’t know if it will push through next week.
2. After this, I will go to the mall. I need to buy an earphone and a screen protector for my phone. I also have to pay my internet bill.
3. I guess, I can finish reading “Veronika’s Decide to Die” by Paulo Coelho this week. So, I have to bring another book to read at the apartment.
4. I watched an interview of Toni Gonzaga. She was interviewed by Karen Davila before her concert last year. I am so inspired by her determination, faith and love for her family.
5. We were stucked in the elevator for like 3 minutes. Three consecutive days last week. I didn’t feel nervous on the first one but on the 2nd and 3rd whew, I’m glad we did survive.
6. I am planning to create a balloon blog. I want to re-blog photos with balloons.
7. I find joy in the simplest of things. I am excited to go to work to hear the voice of my crush. His voice is a melody. Really.
8. Last night, I watched one of my favourite thai-movie: Crazy little thing called Love. “Love conquers all, especially fears”. I also want to watch the movie of Vice Ganda. I really need to be happy. Seriously.
9. I am so glad that some of my fave bloggers are now following me. Thank you. Thanks also for the new followers!
10. Saturday, I arrived in our home and I noticed we have new table cloths designed with xmas flowers.
11. I spent too much time with the internet this weekend. Time to face reality. Bye.